| ||Garant. Daily monitoring of the Federal legislation at 6.04.2021 |
- Order of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 814-r of March 31, 2021 - Citizens of Venezuela, Germany, Syria, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan and Sri Lanka are allowed to enter Russia.
- Federal Law No. 58-FZ of April 5, 2021 on amending Articles 3.5 and 13.15 of the Code of Administrative Offences of the Russian Federation - In Russia, large fines have been introduced for the public rehabilitation of Nazism and the dissemination of false information about the actions of the USSR during the Second World War.
- Federal Law No. 59-FZ of April 5, 2021 on amending Article 354.1 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation - For libel against World War II veterans will be prosecuted.
- Federal Law No. 60-FZ of April 5, 2021 on the adoption of the Charter of the International Organisation for Migration by the Russian Federation
- Federal Law No. 63-FZ of April 5, 2021 on amending Article 11 of the Law of the Russian Federation on the Status of Judges in the Russian federation and Federal Law on Justices of the Peace in the Russian Federation - Justices of the Peace will be reappointed indefinitely.
- Federal Law No. 64-FZ of April 5, 2021 on amending the Code of Administrative Offences of the Russian Federation - From July 1, 2022, travel agents will be fined for conducting travel agency activities without being included in the unified register of travel agents.
- Federal Law No. 65-FZ of April 5, 2021 on amending Article 17 of the Federal Law on the Protection of Children Against Information That May Be Harmful to Their Health and Development - Protection of children from unwanted information: examination of products will be carried out by experts who meet the requirements of the Federal Service for Supervision of Communications, Information Technology, and Mass Media.