| ||Garant. Daily monitoring of the Federal legislation at 23.03.2020 |
- Information of the Bank of Russia dated March 20, 2020 "The Bank of Russia approved measures to support citizens, shore up the economy and financial sector in the context of the coronavirus pandemic"
- Information of the Bank of Russia dated March 20, 2020 "The Bank of Russia decided to keep the key rate at 6.00% per annum"
- Order of the Ministry of Sports of the Russian Federation No. 216 of March 16, 2020 on the cancellation or rescheduling of sports competitions in the territory of the Russian Federation in order to prevent spread coronavirus infection (COVID-19)
- Order of the Government of the Russian Federation dated March 20, 2020 - Tax holidays shall be granted to organisations and entrepreneurs in the field of sports, culture or cinematography.
- Letter of the Federal Tax Service No. BS-4-21/4722@ of March 18, 2020 - On the calculation of the transport tax for the destruction of a car.
- Letter of the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation No. 24-06-06/21324 of March 19, 2020 on making purchases from a sole supplier (contractor, executor) upon introducing high alert regime
- Order of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 660-r of March 18, 2020 - The Council of Ministers reduced the contribution to the reserve fund of the association of tour operators in the field of outbound tourism to 1 rouble.
- Order of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation No. 69n of February 7, 2020 - Wholesale of medicines is regulated by the rules of good practice of the EAEU.