| ||Garant. Daily monitoring of the Federal legislation at 11.07.2012 |
- Decision of the Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation No. 17-P of July 9, 2012 on the Case of Constitutionality of the International Treaty of the Russian Federation That Is Not Yet Entered in Legal Force – the Protocol on the Accession of the Russian Federation to the Marrakech Agreement Establishing the World Trade Organization
Examines the arguments challenging the above protocol.
- Decision of the Higher Arbitration Court of the Russian Federation No. VAS-4065/12 of July 3, 2012 on the Invalidation of the Letter of the Federal Antimonopoly Service No. IA/19712 of May 23, 2011 on the Explanation of the Federal Law No. 94-FZ of July 21, 2005 on the Placing of Orders for Supplies of Goods, Carrying out Works, Rendering Services for State or Municipal Needs Where It Pertains to the Legality of Uniting in a Single Subject of Auction the Works of Preparation of Design Documentation and the Works of Organisation of Construction
The law does not prohibit uniting design and construction works in a single subject of auction.
- Decision of the Higher Arbitration Court of the Russian Federation No. VAS-6820/12 of June 29, 2012 on the Invalidation of Item 2.7.14 of the Rules of Application of Fees for Additional Operations Pertaining to Cargo Transportation by the Federal Railroad Transport (Tariff Guide 3) Endorsed by Decision of the Federal Power-Supply Commission of the Russian Federation No. 35/15 of June 19, 2002
The daily payment of fees for the use of a non-public railroad track contradicts the requirements of the legislation.
- Decision of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 692 of July 6, 2012 on the Endorsement of the List of Goods That Do Not Permit Termination of the Customs Procedure of Temporary Import (Admission) by Placing under the Customs Procedure of Destruction in the Cases of Temporary Import As Scientific or Commercial Prototypes
Examines the cases of temporary import of scientific or commercial prototypes that do not permit termination of the customs procedure of temporary import by the customs procedure of destruction.
- Decision of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 688 of July 6, 2012 on the Rules of Maintenance of the Automatic System of Control of Transportation of Ethyl Alcohol and Alcohol-Containing Products on the Territory of the Russian Federation
Specifies the above procedure.
- Decision of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 686 of July 6, 2012 on the Endorsement of the Regulation on the Licensing of Production of Medicines
Endorses a new such regulation.