| ||Garant. Daily monitoring of the Federal legislation at 2.06.2011 |
- Federal Law No. 106-FZ of June 1, 2011 on the Amendments to Article 1 of the Federal Law on the Minimum Amount of Labour Remuneration
The minimum amount of labour remuneration is increased to Rbl 4,611 per month.
- Order of the Ministry of Culture of the Russian Federation No. 412 of April 28, 2011 on the Amendments to the List of Typical Archive Documents Generated in the Scientific, Technical and Production Activities of Organisations Indicating the Period of Storage Endorsed by the Order of the Ministry of Culture and Mass Communication of the Russian Federation No. 1182 of July 31, 2007
Adjusts the above list.
- Order of the Federal Service for Financial Markets No. 11-6/pz-n of March 29, 2011 on the Endorsement of the Procedure for Coordination of Internal Regulations for Carrying out Operations with Accumulated Pensions Reflecting the Particulars of Activities of Trust Control of Resources of Accumulated Pensions
Management companies must coordinate their internal regulations with the Federal Service for Financial Markets of Russia.
- Order of the Ministry of Mass Communication of the Russian Federation No. 39 of March 21, 2011 on the Endorsement of the Administrative Regulation of the Federal Agency for Press and Mass Communication on the Provided State Service "Issuance of Certificates Confirming the Right for Benefits Envisaged in the Legislation of the Russian Federation for Periodicals, Books and Printed Matter"
Specifies the above procedure.
- Direction of the Central Bank of Russia No. 2641-U of May 30, 2011 on the Interest Rates for Deposit Operations of the Bank of Russia
The rates are increased by 0.25 percentage points.
- Direction of the Central Bank of Russia No. 2617-U of April 29, 2011 on the Particulars of the Procedure of Assessment of the Economic Standing of Banks
Profitability is not taken into account for the time being.
- Direction of the Central Bank of Russia No. 2612-U of April 20, 2011 on the Amendments to the Regulation of the Bank of Russia No. 283-P of March 20, 2006 on the Procedure for Credit Organisations to Form Reserves for Possible Losses
Adjusts the above procedure.