| ||Garant. Daily monitoring of the Federal legislation at 7.04.2011 |
- Federal Law No. 65-FZ of April 6, 2011 on the Amendments to Individual Legislative Acts of the Russian Federation Pursuant to the Adoption of the Federal Law on the Electronic Signature
The amendments are stipulated by the adoption of the law on the electronic signature replacing the law on the electronic digital signature.
- Decision of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 243 of April 6, 2011 on the List of Personal Identification Documents Permitting to Determine the Age of the Buyer of Alcoholic Products That the Seller May Demand if He Has Doubts That This Buyer Has Come of Age
The list of documents that may be demanded by the seller is specified by the Ministry of the Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation.
- Order of the Federal Service of Enforcement in the Area of Mass Communication and Information Technologies No. 191 of March 22, 2011 on the Endorsement of the Form of the Application to Confirm the Powers of the Payers of Insurance Contributions to the State Extra-Budgetary Funds of Russian Organisations and Individual Entrepreneurs to Produce, Release in the Air and/or Publish Mass Media
In 2011-2014, some Russian organisations and entrepreneurs are permitted to reduce tariff rates of insurance contributions.
- Order of the Federal Service for Tariff Rates No. 74-e of March 21, 2011 on the Endorsement of the Procedure of Determination of the Price for the Power of Generating Objects of Participants of the Wholesale Market of Electric Energy (Power) That Will Not Use the Right to Conclude Contracts for Power Supplies before Expiry of the Transient Period of the Deadline of Acceptance of Applications for Participation in the Contest Power Take-Off for 2011 Specified in the Rules of the Wholesale Market of Electric Energy (Power)
The long-term power take-off on the basis of competition is arranged to ensure sufficient generating capacity at the wholesale market.
- Order of the Federal Service for Financial Markets No. 11-3/pz-n of January 21, 2011 on the Endorsement of the Regulation on the Procedure of Notification of Persons of Their Inclusion in the Insider List and Exclusion from Such List, Regulation on the Handing over of Insider Lists to Trade Organisers Carrying out Operations with Financial Instruments, Foreign Currencies and/or the Goods, Regulation on the Procedure and Deadlines for Insiders to Send Notifications of Operations Carried out by Them
The Order is endorsed in execution of the law expected to prevent illegal use of insider infromation.
- Order of the Federal Tax Service No. MMV-7-6/773@ of December 28, 2010 on the Endorsement of the Format of Documents Used by Tax Bodies When They Implement Their Powers in Relations Regulated by the Legislation on Taxes and Fees
Specifies the formats of the above documents.