| ||Garant. Daily monitoring of the Federal legislation at 10.03.2011 |
- Federal Law No. 35-FZ of March 8, 2011 "The Charter of the Discipline of Employees of Organisations Operating Production Facilities of Special Radiation and Nuclear Hazards and Objects in the Area of Use of Nuclear Power"
Introduces higher requirements to the work discipline of employees and heads of above organisations.
- Federal Law No. 33-FZ of March 8, 2011 on the Amendment to Article 33 of the Federal Law on the Electric Power Supply Industry
Creates the Council of the Market as a self-regulating organisation to ensure the functioning of the commercial infrastructure of the wholesale market of the electric power supply industry.
- Federal Law No. 31-FZ of March 8, 2011 on the Ratification of the Agreement between the Government of the Russian Federation and the Cabinet of Ministers of the Ukraine on the Measures to Protect Technologies Pertaining to Cooperation in the Area of Investigation and Use of the Outer Space for Peaceful Purposes and in Creation and Operation of Missiles and Related Equipment
Ratifies the above agreement.
- Federal Law No. 30-FZ of March 8, 2011 on the Accession of the Russian Federation to the Rotterdam Convention on the Prior Informed Consent Procedure for Certain Hazardous Chemicals and Pesticides in International Trade
Russia joins the above convention.
- Federal Law No. 25-FZ of March 7, 2011 on the Amendment to Article 346.29 of Part 2 of the Tax Code of the Russian Federation
The amendments pertain to the uniform imputed income tax.
- Federal Law No. 24-FZ of March 7, 2011 on the Amendment to Article 3.1 of the Federal Law on the Amendments to Part 2 of the Tax Code of the Russian Federation and Some Other Legislative Acts of the Russian Federation
The amendments pertain to the payment of the income tax from natural persons from incomes under the contracts on voluntary pension insurance.
- Decision of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 129 of March 1, 2011 on the Amendments to the Rules of Technological Connection of Energy Accepting Devices of Consumers of Electric Energy, Objects Producing Electric Energy, As Well As Objects of Power Supply Networks Owned by Network Organisations and Other Parties, to Electric Networks
Refines the above rules.
- Order of the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation No. 23n of February 24, 2011 on the Invalidation of Orders of the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation Nos. 75n of June 20, 2005, 112n of September 7, 2005, 47n of March 23, 2006, 48n of March 23, 2006, 86n of June 1, 2006 and 179n of December 19, 2006
The orders are invalidated pursuant to introduction of amendments to the Tax Code of the Russian Federation.
- Order of the Ministry of the Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation No. 99 of January 31, 2011 on the Endorsement of the List of Cars Produced on the Territory of the Russian Federation Permitting to Reimburse the Shortfall of Income to Credit Organisations in the Cases of Purchase by Natural Persons on Credit in 2009-2011 Proceeding from Two Thirds of the Rate of Refinancing of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation
Extends the above list.