| ||Garant. Daily monitoring of the Federal legislation at 3.03.2011 |
- Decision of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 107 of February 25, 2011 on the Endorsement of the Regulation on the Recognition of International Standards of Financial Reports and Explanations of International Standards of Financial Reports for Application on the Territory of the Russian Federation
Explains application of international standards of financial reports in Russia.
- Decision of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 61 of February 7, 2011 on the Federal Targeted Program of Development of Education for the Years 2011-2015
The task is to bring professional education in compliance with the requirements of the labour market.
- Order of the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation No. 20 of January 25, 2011 on the Endorsement of the Nomenclature of Component Parts (Parts, Units and Plants) Having a Zero Value of Wear in the Calculation of Expenses for Spare Parts in the Cases of Renewal of Transport Vehicles
The nomenclature is used for insurance purposes.
- Order of the Ministry of Public Health and Social Development of the Russian Federation No. 21n of January 24, 2011 on the Endorsement of the Form of the Application of the Insured to the Territorial Body of the Pension Fund of the Russian Federation to Request Infromation on the Earnings, Other Payments and Rewards, Form and Procedure of Sending of the Request, Form and Procedure for the Territorial Fund of the Pension Fund of the Russian Federation to Provide the Requested Information
Certain situations require requesting infromation from the Pension Fund of the Russian Federation on available payments and other rewards in favour of the insured.
- Order of the Federal Tax Service No. MMV-7-3/768@ of December 27, 2010 on the Endorsement of the Form of the Tax Declaration for the Expected Income of the Natural Person (Form 4-HDFL), Its Filling Procedure and the Format of the Tax Declaration for the Expected Income of the Natural Person (Form 4-HDFL)
The declaration is submitted by entrepreneurs without the forming of the legal entity and persons engaged in private practices.