| ||Garant. Daily monitoring of the Federal legislation at 25.02.2011 |
- Federal Law No. 21-FZ of February 25, 2011 on the Amendments to Article 14 of the Federal Law on the Obligatory Social Insurance in the Cases of Temporary Disability and Materiality and Articles 2 and 3 of the Federal Law on the Amendments to the Federal Law on the Obligatory Social Insurance in the Cases of Temporary Disability and Maternity
From January 1, 2011, introduces a new procedure of calculation of maternity and child care allowances.
- Decision of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 99 of February 22, 2011 on the Endorsement of the Rates of Export Customs Duties for Raw Oil and Individual Categories of Goods of Oil Exported outside the Territory of the Russian Federation and the Territories of the Member-States of the Customs Union Agreements
Increases the rates of export customs duties for raw oil and individual categories of goods of oil.
- Decision of the Commission of the Customs Union No. 526 of January 28, 2011 on the Adjustment of the Rate of Import Customs Duty of the Joint Customs Tariff of the Customs Union for Non-Woven Materials
Introduces the rate of import customs duty for non-woven materials of heading 5603 94 900 0 of the Commodity Nomenclature of Foreign Economic Activities of the Customs Union to make 10% of the customs cost, but not less than EUR 0.15 per kg.
- Order of the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation No. 200n of December 31, 2010 on the Amendments to the Order of the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation No. 36n of April 23, 2009
The Federal Treasury may demand from banks and institutions of the Central Bank of Russia to suspend operations on the account opened for fiscal and budget-supported institutions in violation of the budget legislation.
- Decision of the Chief State Sanitary Physician of the Russian Federation No. 177 of December 17, 2010 on the Endorsement of SanPiN 18.104.22.16804-10 "Amendments 22 to SanPiN 22.214.171.1248-01 "Hygienic Requirements of Safety and Nutrient Value of Foodstuffs""
Adjusts the above sanitary rules and norms.
- Information of the Central Bank of Russia of February 25, 2011
The rate of refinancing is increased by 0.25 percentage points from February 28, 2011.