|Garant. Daily monitoring of the Federal legislation at 4.02.2011|
- Decision of the Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation No. 1-p of January 31, 2011 on the Case of Constitutionality of Provisions of Parts 1, 3 and 9 of Article 115, Item 2 of Part 1 of Article 208 of the Code of Criminal Procedures of the Russian Federation and Paragraph 9 of Item 1 of Article 126 of the Federal Law on Insolvency (Bankruptcy) Pursuant to Appeals of the Closed-Type Joint-Stock Company Nedvizhimost-M, Limited-Liability Company Solomatino Grain Acceptance Enterprise and Citizen L.I.Kostareva
Restricts opportunities of arrest of property.
- Order of the Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation, Ministry of the Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation and the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation No. 678/1289/184н of December 24, 2010 on the Amendments to the Procedure Defining the Notion of "Industrial Assembly" of Motor Vehicles and Specifying Application of the Given Notion in the Cases of Import to the Territory of the Russian Federation of Components for Production of Motor Vehicles of Commodity Headings 8701-8705 of the Commodity Nomenclature of Foreign Economic Activities, Their Units and Plants
Introduces new terms of industrial assembly to promote development in the country of up-to-date production of large units and plants.
- Order of the Ministry of Natural Resources of Russia No. 560 of December 24, 2010 on the Endorsement of the Types and Composition of Biotechnical Measures, As Well As the Procedure of Their Carrying out to Preserve Hunting Resources
Specifies the types of biotechnical measures to maintain and increase the hunting resources.
- Order of the Federal Service for Ecological, Technological and Nuclear Enforcement No. 1101 of December 8, 2010 on the Amendments to the Order of the Federal Service for Ecological, Technological and Nuclear Enforcement No. 588 of June 30, 2009
Refines the list of articles of the Code of Administrative Violations of the Russian Federation permitting officials of the Federal Service for Ecological, Technological and Nuclear Enforcement to draw up the protocols of administrative violations.
- Order of the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation No. 162n of December 6, 2010 on the Endorsement of the Chart of Budget Accounts and Its Application Instruction
Endorses the Chart of Accounts and its application instruction introducing a uniform accounting procedure for recipients of budget resources.
- Order of the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation No. 153n of November 17, 2010 on the Endorsement of the Regulation on the Procedure of Carrying out of the Qualification Examination for the Qualification Certificate of Auditor
The law on audit activities is amended from 2011.
- Letter of the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation No. 02-04-09/402 of February 2, 2011
Provides budget classification codes to be indicated in the payment document to transfer taxes paid in the framework of special regimes (simplified system of taxation, uniform agricultural tax and the uniform imputed income tax).
- Letter of the Federal Tax Service No. KE-4-3/1420@ of February 1, 2011 on the VAT Rate Applied in the Cases of Sale of Foodstuffs on the Territory of the Russian Federation
The sale of foodstuffs is subject to 10% VAT.