|Garant. Daily monitoring of the Federal legislation at 11.01.2011|
- Decree of the President of the Russian Federation No. 26 of January 9, 2011 on the Endorsement of the List of Frontier Territories Where Foreign Citizens, Stateless Persons and Foreign Legal Entities Cannot Own Land Plots As Property
Specifies the list of such territories.
- Decision of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 1231 of December 31, 2010 on the Amendments to Some Acts of the Government of the Russian Federation Improving Obligatory Social Insurance against Industrial Accidents and Occupational Diseases
The amendments are stipulated by the changes in the legislation on the obligatory social insurance against industrial accidents and occupational diseases.
- Decision of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 1227 of December 31, 2010 on the Particulars of Licensing of Activities of Insurance Medical Organisations in the Area of Obligatory Medical Insurance and Invalidation of Some Acts of the Government of the Russian Federation
Activities of insurance medical organisations in the area of obligatory medical insurance are licensed by the Federal Service of Russia for Enforcement of Insurance Activities.
- Decision of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 1226 of December 31, 2010 on the Publication of Explanations on the Uniform Application of the Federal Law on Obligatory Medical Insurance in the Russian Federation
The new law on obligatory medical insurance is entered into force from January 1, 2011. Some of its provision are applied from 2012.
- Decision of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 1211 of December 31, 2010 on the Points of Transfer through the State Border of the Russian Federation to Export from the Russian Federation outside the Joint Customs Territory of the Customs Union Individual Categories of Goods by the Highway Transport
Specifies the points of transfer to export oil and some of its products by the highway transport.
- Decision of the Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation No. 22-P of December 20, 2010 on the Case of Constitutionality of Part 8 of Article 4 and Parts 2, 3 and 4 of Article 9 of the Federal Law on the Particulars of Alienation of Immovable Property Owned by Subjects of the Russian Federation or Municipal Formations and Rented by Small and Medium-Size Businesses and on the Amendments to Individual Legislative Acts of the Russian Federation Pursuant to the Appeal of the Administration of the City of Blagoveshchensk
The appeal challenged individual norms of the law on the concessionary privatisation of the regional and municipal immovable property rented by small and medium-size businesses.