| ||Garant. Daily monitoring of the Federal legislation at 6.09.2012 |
- Decision of the Higher Arbitration Court of the Russian Federation No. VAS-5123/12 of August 28, 2012
Differentiation of amounts of patent duties for residents and non-residents is illicit.
- Decision of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 875 of September 1, 2012 on the Endorsement of the Regulation on the Federal State Supervision over Observance of the Labour Legislation and Other Normative Legal Acts Containing the Norms of the Labour Legislation
Specifies procedures in the area of labour relations.
- Order of the Federal Service for Financial Markets No. 12-58/pz-n of July 10, 2012 on the Procedure of Transfer of the Register of Holders of Securities to Bankruptcy Commissioners in the Case of Opening of Bankruptcy Proceedings for a Professional Participant of the Securities Market Keeping the Register of Holders of Securities
Specifies the above particulars.
- Order of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation, Ministry of the Industry and Power Supplies of the Russian Federation and the Federal Customs Service No. 828/1227/1744 of August 30, 2012 on the Amendments to Order of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, Ministry of the Industry and Power Supplies, Ministry of Economic Development No. 496/192/134 of June 23, 2005
Amendments to the regulation on transport vehicle certificates and vehicle chassis certificates.
- Order of the Federal Tax Service No. MMV-7-2/520@ of July 25, 2012 on the Endorsement of the Procedure for Submission to Banks (Operators of Transfer of Monetary Resources) of Documents Used by Tax Bodies When Implementing Their Powers in Relations Regulated by the Legislation on Taxes and Fees and a Procedure for Banks (Operators of Transfer of Monetary Resources) to Present Information to Requests of Tax Bodies in the Electronic Form over Telecommunication Channels
A procedure for banks to present to tax bodies excerpts for operations on accounts.