| ||Garant. Daily monitoring of the Federal legislation at 28.06.2012 |
- Federal Law No. 95-FZ of June 27, 2012 on Amending Article 1.1 of the Federal Law on the Days of Military Glory and Commemorative Dates of Russia
April 27 is declared as "Day of Russian Parliamentarism" to commemorate that day of 1906 when the first State Duma of Russia commenced its deliberations.
- Decree of the President of the Russian Federation No. 906 of June 27, 2012 on the Functions of the Ministry of Natural Resources and Ecology of the Russian Federation and the Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation
According to the Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of May 21, 2012 the activities of Rospatent are directed by the Ministry of Economic Development of Russia and those of the Federal Forestry Agency (Rosleskhoz) by the Ministry of Natural Resources and Ecology of the Russian Federation. Accordingly, it is no longer mentioned that the agency and the service report to the Government of the Russian Federation.
The Ministry of Natural Resources and Ecology has acquired the functions of elaborating state policies and normative legal regulation in respect of forestry relationships. Rosleskhoz no longer is responsible for control and supervision over forestry matters.
The Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation has acquired the functions of elaborating state policies and normative legal regulation in the field of control and supervision over the legal protection and use of the results of intellectual property created with federal budget funds and also control and supervision in said field in respect of state customers and the organisations acting as contractors under state R&D contracts.
At the same time Rospatent has lost its powers to exercise normative legal regulation in the field of control, supervision and provision of state services in the established area of activity.
- Decision of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 634 of June 25, 2012 on the Types of Electronic Signature One May Use While Applying for State and Municipal Services
Rules are provided for defining the types of electronic signature that may be used when someone is applying for state and municipal services.
- Decision of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 630 of June 25, 2012 on Support to the Federal Executive Governmental Bodies and the Top Executive Governmental Bodies of Subjects of the Russian Federation in Their Implementing Administrative Reform in 2012
Measures are provided for implementing administrative reform in Russia in 2012, including financing and rules for provision of assistance.
A subject of the Russian Federation may seek a subsidy granted on the basis of a decision of the Government of the Russian Federation if there is a normative legal act endorsing a programme for lowering administrative barriers and enhancing the quality and accessibility of state and municipal services on the territory thereof.
- Decision of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 618 of June 25, 2012 on Endorsing the Rates of Export Customs Duties on Crude Oil and Some Categories of Petroleum Products Exported from the Territory of the Russian Federation and the Territories of the Member States of the Agreements on the Customs Union
The rate of export duty on oil is reduced effective July 1.
For instance, the rate for oil is cut from $ 419.8 per ton to $ 369.3. The rate for oil with density from 694.7 to 887.6 kg/cu. m at 20°С and sulphur from 0.04 to 1.5 weight-percent is $ 173 (instead of $210.8). The exception is oil from Talakan (Eastern Block),West-Ayan, Yarakta and Markovo oil & gas condensate fields and Alinskoye and Danilovskoye gas & oil fields. It is subject to export duty on general terms at the rate of $369.3.
The rate for propylene trimers and tetramers is reduced from $ 27.2 to 24. The rates for light and medium distillates, gasoils, fluid fuels, oils, spent petroleum products, petrolatum, mineral waxes (with some exceptions) and similar products, oil coke and bitumen etc. are set at $243.7 instead of 277. Some exceptions are still taxed at zero rate.
Propane, butane, ethylene, propylene, butylene, butadiene and other liquefied gases at export are now taxed at the rate of $133 ($237.1 before).
Effective July 1, 2012.
- Decision of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 602 of June 19, 2012 on the Accreditation of the Certification Bodies and Testing Laboratories (Centres) Which Carry out the Work of Confirming Conformity, Appraising Accreditation Experts and Also on the Recruitment and Selection of Accreditation Experts and Technical Experts to Take Part in Accreditation
New rules are provided for the accreditation of certification bodies and testing laboratories involved in the confirmation of conformity. The Federal Accreditation Service (Rosakkreditatsiya) is a service specifically set up to carry out accreditation. Accreditation criteria are defined by the Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation. A certificate of accreditation is issued for a five-year term. It may be terminated if irregularities are discovered during inspections.
The new rules enter into force four months after signing. An accreditation document issued earlier will keep effective until the end of its effective term.
- Order of the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation No. 95 of June 7, 2012 on Endorsing the Form of the Notice Whereby a Notary Notifies a Pledgor/Mortgagor (Debtor) of the Performance of a Secured Obligation
If a debtor defaults on or improperly performs a secured obligation the pledged (mortgaged) item may become the subject matter of levy of execution on a notary's writ of enforcement in a prejudicial procedure, if the contract of pledge/mortgage comprises such clause and is attested by a notary.
While producing a writ of enforcement a notary is first to propose that the pledgor/mortgagor (debtor) perform his obligation voluntarily within seven days, with a notice to this effect being sent thereto. Unless the notice is complied with, levy of execution takes place.
- Information Message of the Federal Service on Alcohol Market Regulation of June 25, 2012 on the Need for Re-Issuance of an Effective Licence
From July 1, 2012 licences for the production, storage and delivery of produced wines, alcoholic beverages and alcohol-containing foodstuff items are to be re-issued. The definitions of "ethyl alcohol", "wine", "alcohol-containing foodstuff products" are updated and definitions are provided for new products like "liqueur wine", "fruit wine" and "wine beverage".
A licence re-issuance application is to be filed with the licensor within 30 days after the occurrence of relevant circumstances and it is to contain the reasons for the re-issuance.
- Information Message the Federal Service on Alcohol Market Regulation of June 21, 2012
Effective July 1, 2012 the basic notions of types of activity and types of products used for the purposes of the Law on State Regulation of the Production of and Trade in Ethyl Alcohol, Alcohol Products and Alcohol-Containing Products are modified. Accordingly, relevant licences have to be re-issued. The application form is available on the internet website of the Federal Service on Alcohol Market Regulation.