| ||Garant. Daily monitoring of the Federal legislation at 6.03.2012 |
- Decision of the Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation No. 5-P of March 1, 2012 on the Case of Constitutionality of Paragraph 2 of Article 215 and Paragraph 2 of Article 217 of the Code of Civil Procedures of the Russian Federation Pursuant to Appeals of Citizens D.V.Brarbash and A.V.Iskhakov
The court does not always need to suspend proceedings in the case of reorganisation of legal entity.
- Decision of the Higher Arbitration Court of the Russian Federation No. VAS-16272/11 of February 13, 2012
The Federal Tax Service of Russia may adopt decisions on the classification of goods according to the Commodity Nomenclature of Foreign Economic Activities.
- Decision of the Higher Arbitration Court of the Russian Federation No. VAS-13813/11 of February 8, 2012
If VAT is not included in tariff rates for the housing and communal services, it may be claimed separately.
- Decision of the Higher Arbitration Court of the Russian Federation No. VAS-15248/11 of February 3, 2012
Imported bicycle parts are not always classified as incomplete bicycle.
- Decision of the Higher Arbitration Court of the Russian Federation No. VAS-15283/11 of January 25, 2012
The reasons for applying regulation of prices for products sold in canteens of educational institutions.
- Order of the Ministry of Public Health and Social Development of the Russian Federation No. 1598n of December 22, 2011 on the Endorsement of the Administrative Regulation for the Social Insurance Fund of the Russian Federation on the Provided State Service of Assigning Support in the Cases of Obligatory Social Insurance Against Industrial Accidents and Occupational Diseases in the Form of Coverage of Additional Expenses Pertaining to Medical, Social and Professional Rehabilitation of the Insured in the Presence of Direct Consequences of Insured Occurrence
Procedure to cover additional expenses pertaining to medical, social and professional rehabilitation of victims.
- Order of the Federal Service for Tariff Rates No. 98-e of February 17, 2012 on the Endorsement of the Methodology Directions on the Calculation of Tariff Rates for the Services of Transfer of Electric Energy Fixed Using the Method of Long-Term Indexing of the Necessary Gross Receipts
Specifies the above procedure.