| ||Garant. Daily monitoring of the Federal legislation at 7.02.2012 |
- Federal Law No. 4-FZ of February 6, 2012 on the Amendment to Article 29 of the Code of Civil Procedures of the Russian Federation
Russian sailors can lodge suits to claim earnings at the place of location of the ship or the port of registration.
- Order of the Federal Service for Financial Markets and the Bank of Russia No. 11-55/pz-n/374-P of October 27, 2011 on the Endorsement of the Regulation on the Procedure for the Federal Service for Financial Markets and the Central Bank of the Russian Federation to Carry out Joint Checks of Observance of the Requirements of the Legislation on the Combating of Illegal Use of Insider Information and Manipulation of the Market
Specifies the above procedure.
- Decision of the Pension Fund of Russia and the Social Insurance Fund No. 368p/268 of December 12, 2011 on the Endorsement of the Form of the Slip of Acceptance by the Local Administration from the Payers of Insurance Contributions – Natural Persons of Monetary Resources in Payment of Insurance Contributions, Penalties and Fines Administered by the Territorial Bodies of Control of Payment of Insurance Contributions
In the absence of a bank, insurance contributions may be transferred through the cash department of the local administration.
- Letter of the Federal Tax Service No. YeD-4-3/1657@ of February 3, 2012 on the Codes of the Types of Operations for the Value Added Tax Necessary for the Keeping of the Ledger of Received and Drawn up Invoices
The new form of the ledger of received and drawn up invoices.
- Review of Individual Issues of Judicial Practices of the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation on the Application of the Legislation on the Protection of Rights of Consumers When Processing Civil Cases (Endorsed by the Presidium of the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation on February 1, 2012)
Examines the cases covered by the legislation on the protection of consumer rights.