| ||Garant. Daily monitoring of the Federal legislation at 3.06.2011 |
- Federal Law No. 104-FZ of June 1, 2011 on the Ratification of the Protocol on Individual Temporary Exemptions from the Regime of Functioning of the Joint Customs Territory of the Customs Union
Member-countries of the Customs Union preserve a number of restrictions in mutual trade for the time being.
- Federal Law No. 103-FZ of June 1, 2011 on the Ratification of the Agreement on the Rules of Determination of the Country of Origin of Goods in the Commonwealth of Independent States
Unifies the rules of determination of the country of origin of goods on the territory of the Commonwealth of Independent States.
- Order of the Ministry of Public Health and Social Development of the Russian Federation No. 280n of April 8, 2011 on the Amendments to Order of the Ministry of Public Health and Social Development of the Russian Federation No. 277n of May 27, 2009 on the Organisation and Implementation of the Monitoring of Prices and Variety of Medicines in Stationary Treatment-and-Prevention and Apothecary Institutions (Organisations) of the Russian Federation
Refines the above procedure.
- Information of the Federal Service of Enforcement in the Area of Protection of Consumer Rights and Human Well-Being of May 30, 2011 on the Prohibition of Import and Circulation of Fresh Vegetables Produced in Germany and Spain
The salad of imported vegetables may contain coli bacillus.
- Letter of the Departmetn of the Tax and Customs Tariff Policy of the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation No. 03-04-06/6-107 of May 13, 2011 on the Tax on Incomes from Natural Persons for the Cost of Drinking Water Purchased by the Organisation for Its Employees
In this case, employees are regarded as getting incomes in kind, and the organisation as fulfilling the functions of a tax agent.