| ||Garant. Daily monitoring of the Federal legislation at 22.12.2011 |
- Message of the President of the Russian Federation D.A.Medvedev to the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation of December 22, 2011
Specifies priority tasks for the nearest future.
- Resolution of the Commission of the Customs Union No. 899 of December 9, 2011 on the Introduction of Obligatory Preliminary Informing of the Goods Imported to the Customs Territory of the Customs Union by the Road Transport
The above information must be submitted at least 2 hours in advance.
- Direction of the Central Bank of Russia No. 2748-U of December 12, 2011 on the Amendments to the Regulation of the Bank of Russia No. 222-P of April 1, 2003 on the Procedure for Natural Persons to Make Cashless Payments in the Russian Federation
The amendments are stipulated by the adoption of the law on the national payment system.
- Order of the Federal Tax Service No. MMV-7-3/892@ of November 21, 2011 on the Endorsement of the Form of Information on the Share of Incomes of the Organisation from Educational and/or Medical Activities in the Total Incomes, on the Number of Employees on the Payroll and on the Number of Medical Personnel Possessing a Specialist Certificate on the Payroll
Information necessary for application of the zero rate of the profit tax.
- Order of the Ministry of Public Health and Social Development of the Russian Federation No. 1141n of October 7, 2011 on the Amendments to Appendices 1, 2 and 4 to the Order of the Ministry of Public Health and Social Development No. 959n of December 7, 2009 on the Procedure for Registration and Removal from Records of Insurants and Persons of Similar Status
The amendments pertain to the registration of legal entities at the place of location of separate divisions and natural persons.
- Order of the Federal Tax Service No. MMV-7-3/934@ of December 16, 2011 on the Endorsement of the Forms of Documents for Application of the System of Taxation for Agricultural Producers
Endorses new such forms.