| ||Garant. Daily monitoring of the Federal legislation at 21.09.2011 |
- Decree of the President of the Russian Federation No. 1206 of September 19, 2011 on the Endorsement of the Regulation on the Federal Service for the Defence Order
Endorses a new such regulation.
- Decision of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 779 of September 15, 2011 on the Amendments to the Regulation on the Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation
Specifies the powers of the Ministry of Economic Development of Russia in the area of technical inspection of vehicles.
- Decision of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 781 of September 15, 2011 on the Amendments to the Regulation on the Patent and Other Duties for Committing Legally Significant Actions Pertaining to the Patent for Invention, Useful Model, Industrial Prototype, to the State Registration and Granting of Exclusive Right for the Name of the Place of Origin of Goods, As Well As the State Registration of the Transfer of Exclusive Rights to Other Parties and Contracts for Disposal of These Rights
The amendments are stipulated by Russia's accession to WTO.
- Order of the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation No. 179 of July 4, 2011 on the Endorsement of the Procedure of Issuance of the Special Permission for the Travel over Highways of the Transport Vehicle Carrying Hazardous Cargo
A special permission is necessary for transportation of hazardous cargo.
- Letter of the Federal Tax Service No. AS-4-3/15262 of September 19, 2011 on the Information Necessary for the Calculation of the Tax on Extraction of Mineral Resources for Oil for August 2011
Reduces the rate of the tax on extraction of mineral resources for oil.