|Garant. Daily monitoring of the Federal legislation at 28.01.2011|
- Decision of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 25 of January 26, 2011 on the Amendments to the Decision of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 785 of December 21, 2005
Adjusts the decision of the Government of the Russian Federation on the labelling of alcoholic products with special federal stamps.
- Decision of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 19 of January 25, 2011 on the Endorsement of the Regulation on the Requirements to the Collection, Processing, Systematisation, Analysis and Use of Information of Energy Certificates Drawn up As a Result of Obligatory and Voluntary Energy Surveys
Energy surveys may be carried out for a product, technological process, as well as organisation or individual entrepreneur.
- Decision of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 18 of January 25, 2011 on the Endorsement of the Rules of Introduction of Energy Efficiency Requirements for Buildings and Structures and Requirements to the Rules of Determination of the Energy Efficiency Class of Apartment Houses
The requirements are applied in the cases of design works, expert evaluation, construction, putting in operation of heat consuming objects.
- Direction of the Central Bank of Russia No. 2570-U of January 24, 2011 on the Use of the Book of Uniform Formats of Bank Electronic Messages for the Cases of Exchange between the Bank of Russia and Credit Organisations (Branches) and Other Clients of the Bank of Russia
The Book is uniform for the whole territory of Russia.
- Interim Procedure of Submission of Documents in the Electronic Form to Arbitration Courts of the Russian Federation (Endorsed by the Order of the Higher Arbitration Court of the Russian Federation No. 1 of January 12, 2011)
The amendments introduced to the Code of Arbitration Procedures of the Russian Federation permit submission of documents in the electronic form.
- Order of the Federal Service for Tariff Rates No. 655-e of December 31, 2010 on the Categories of Consumers Enjoying the Status of Population and Getting Electric Energy (Power) at Regulated Prices (Tariff Rates)
Specifies the above categories of consumers.
- Order of the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation No. 161n of December 6, 2010 on the Endorsement of the Procedure of Issuance of the Qualification Certificate of Auditor and the Form of the Qualification Certificate of Auditor
Specifies the above procedure.
- Order of the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation No. 116n of September 30, 2010 on the Endorsement of the Procedure of Keeping of the Joint State Register of Taxpayers
Introduces a new such procedure pursuant to the handing over of the powers to endorse it to the Ministry of Finance of Russia.