| ||Garant. Daily monitoring of the Federal legislation at 14.06.2011 |
- Federal Law No. 133-FZ of June 13, 2011 on Amending the Federal Law on the State Regulation of the Organisation and Realisation of Gambling and on Amending Some Legislative Acts of the Russian Federation
It is established that a gambling business, rather than a part thereof, may operate as a bookmaker office. A definition of the purpose of operation thereof and a description of its structural units and the mutual relations thereof are provided. Gambling machines and tables are prohibited for being used outside of gambling zones. Betting shops require a licence. Effective as of January 1, 2012.
- Decree of the President of the Russian Federation No. 750 of June 10, 2011 on Amending the Regulations on the Law-Enforcement Service in Narcotics and Psychotropic Substance Control Bodies Endorsed by Decree of the President of the Russian Federation No. 613 of June 5, 2003
Drug control personnel are entitled to use physical force and to carry and apply firearms and special facilities. The decree comes into force when signed.
- Decision of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 451 of June 8, 2011 on the Infrastructure Supporting the Information-Technological Interaction of the Information Systems Used to Provide State and Municipal Services in an Electronic Form
Details of said infrastructure as a comprehensive complex made up of information technology and telecommunication components are provided for the purpose of safely, smoothly and effectively maintaining two-way dealings with applicants and monitoring the interaction of the various bodies and organisations. Once fed into the system, information will be used several times by means of a single system and regional systems of interdepartmental electronic cooperation. The state information systems constituting the infrastructure are going to be commissioned by July 1, 2012. The decision on this subject matter adopted earlier is superseded.
- Decision of the Commission of the Customs Union No. 661 of May 19, 2011 on Adjusting the Rate of Import Customs Duty of the Uniform Customs Tariff of the Customs Union in Respect of Phosphates
Ground phosphates import is subject to zero duty rate until the end of 2011. Effective as of the date of official publication.
- Decision of the Commission of the Customs Union No. 660 of May 19, 2011 on Including the Vessels Used as Accumulating Tanks for Petroleum Product Exportation Purposes (CC FEA of the Customs Union Code 8901) in the List of Goods Temporarily Imported as Fully Conditionally Exempt from Customs Duties and Taxes
Defines which sea vessels are eligible for duty-free and tax-free temporary import and describes the conditions making them eligible. Effective as of the date of official publication.
- Letter of the Ministry of Regional Development of the Russian Federation No. 15076-KK/08 of June 9, 2011
Contains indices catering for forecast inflation and affecting cost estimates for prospecting, designing, building and erection works as well as other costs and equipment, recommended for application in Quarter II of 2011. The indices are intended for being used in preparation for tenders concerning the projects where federal budget funds are involved. Not applicable to mutual settlements of accounts for works completed.