| ||Garant. Daily monitoring of the Federal legislation at 4.05.2011 |
- Federal Law No. 91-FZ of May 3, 2011 on the Amendments to Articles 28 and 110 of the Federal Law on Insolvency (Bankruptcy) and Article 3 of the Federal Law on the Amendments to the Federal Law on Insolvency (Bankruptcy) and Invalidation of Parts 18, 19 and 21 of Article 4 of the Federal Law on the Amendments to the Federal Law on Insolvency (Bankruptcy)
Refines the provisions on the electronic tenders to sell debtor property.
- Federal Law No. 90-FZ of May 3, 2011 on the Amendments to the Federal Law on the State Regulation in the Area of Extraction and Use of Coal, on the Particulars of Social Protection of Employees of Organisations of the Coal Industry
Extends the list of persons entitled for the additional pension support in the cases of liquidation of coal producing enterprises.
- Federal Law No. 84-FZ of May 3, 2011 on the Ratification of Protocol 3 on the Amendments to the Treaty of Friendship and Cooperation in South-East Asia
Russia favours accession of international organisations to the above treaty.
- Federal Law No. 83-FZ of May 3, 2011 on the Ratification of the Treaty on the Procedure for Natural Persons to Move Cash and/or Monetary Instruments across the Customs Border of the Customs Union
Ratifies the above treaty.
- Federal Law No. 81-FZ of May 3, 2011 on the Ratification of the Agreement between the Government of the Russian Federation and the Government of the Turkish Republic on Cooperation in the Area of Use of Nuclear Energy for Peaceful Purposes
Ratifies the above agreement.
- Order of the Federal Tax Service No. MMV-7-11/154@ of February 11, 2011 on the Endorsement of the Form, Its Filling Procedure and the Format of Information on the Inventory Cost of Immovable Property and Other Information Necessary for Calculation of Taxes
Information on the inventory cost of immovable property must be submitted to the tax bodies.