1. For using the current version of the Electronic Periodic Database "GARANT System" in electronic form via communication channels in the Internet telecommunication network (hereinafter referred to as the Internet Version of the Database), the Customer shall send to the Contractor e-mail containing a login (logins) being the Customer’s e-mail address (addresses).
2. The Contractor shall, within 5 (five) days from providing the login (logins), send by e-mail a password (passwords) relevant to the given login (logins) to the e-mail address (addresses) provided by the Customer.
3. If within 5 (five) days from the date of providing the login (logins) the Customer has not received a password (passwords), then the Customer shall, no later than on the sixth day from the date of providing the login (logins), inform the Contractor in writing of failure to obtain a password (passwords).
4. The User shall mean a Customer’s employee that directly works with the Internet Version of the Database.
5. The Customer may provide a login and a password only to the Customer's employees.
6. The Customer shall ensure the data privacy for the passwords obtained and used by Users. Users shall not transfer their passwords to third parties.
7. The Customer may change a password (passwords) within the term of the contract. Passwords may be changed using the option "Forgot your password?" on the page http://internet.garant.ru/.
8. The Customer must change the password in the following cases:
- termination of employment (labour relations) between the Customer and the User;
- actual or potential breach of password privacy;
- change in the email address.
The password shall be changed in the procedure described in clause 7 of these Rules, or by contacting the regional partner of the GARANT Company.
9. Upon completion of working with the Internet Version of the Database on one computer (mobile electronic device) and/or in one browser, the repeated authorisation with the same login and password for using the Internet Version of the Database on another computer (in another browser) is possible at the earliest upon the expiry of an hour. The limitation covers the Standard Internet Version.
10. The Internet Version of the Database is designed to work on screens with a screen resolution of at least 1024x768. Working on screens with lower resolution is impossible. This limitation does not cover mobile devices.
11. For using the Internet Version of the Database on mobile devices, a special mobile interface is designed, which differs from the desktop interface of the Internet Version of the Database. Some functionality of the desktop version may not be available in the mobile version.
12. The Internet Version of the Database is compatible with the following browsers: Google Chrome (version 33 and upwards), Mozilla Firefox (version 29 and upwards), Opera (version 20 and upwards), Safari for Mac OS (version 7 and upwards), Internet Explorer (version 10 and upwards), Microsoft Edge, Yandex Browser (version 19.9 and upwards).
13. When using Internet Explorer 11, compatibility errors may occur. To eliminate such errors, please use the F12 button to bring up the design mode menu and select ‘edge’ for the "Document mode" field in the lower left corner of the "Emulation" tab.
14. For ensuring full functionality, the following must be enabled in the browser:
- pop-up boxes.
15. If there is no User’s activity in the multiuser Internet Version of the Database on one computer for 4 (four) hours, the Internet Version of the Database on this computer automatically logs out.
16. When authorising to use the Internet Version of the Database, the time set on a User's computer should not differ from the standard time by more than 10 (ten) minutes.