| ||Garant. Daily monitoring of the Federal legislation at 18.09.2020 |
- Order of the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation No. 193n of September 14, 2020 - Information from the state address register will be provided under the new rules.
- Order of the Federal Tax Service No. ED-7-3/655@ of September 11, 2020 on amending appendices to Order of the Federal Tax Service No. MMV-7-3/475@ of September 23, 2019 - Income tax declaration form has been changed.
- Information of the Federal Tax Service dated September 17, 2020 "Data for calculating MET (mineral extraction tax) and Excess-Profits Tax (tax on additional income from hydrocarbon production), as well as excise duty on crude oil for August 2020 have been published"
- Order of the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation No. 188n of September 11, 2020 on the approval of the features of registration with tax authorities of individuals who are foreign citizens or stateless persons and who are not individual entrepreneurs - Foreign citizens who received income from a Russian organisation will be tax registered.
- Decision of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 1422 of September 14, 2020 on amending Decision of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 438 of April 3, 2020 - Unscheduled on-site customs inspections will resume from October.