| ||Garant. Daily monitoring of the Federal legislation at 31.03.2020 |
- Instruction of the President of the Russian Federation dated March 29, 2020 - The President instructed to make amendments due to the coronavirus pandemic.
- Information of the Federal Tax Service of March 27, 2020 - Taxpayers whose activities have been hurt from the coronavirus may not be afraid of penalties from the tax authorities.
- Letter of the Federal Tax Service No. KCh-4-8/5147@ of March 25, 2020 - AIS "Tax-3" suspended the collection processes.
- Information of the Federal Tax Service of March 27, 2020 "The deadline for the submission of accounting (financial) statements for 2019 has been postponed"
- Letter of the Federal Tax Service No. 8-2-03/0001@ of March 20, 2020 - The tax authorities are instructed to grant a tax deferral to cultural and sports organisations.
- Letter of the Federal Tax Service No. KCh-4-8/4506@ of March 16, 2020 - Tax authorities are instructed to suspend debt collection from tour operators and air carriers.
- Order of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 763-r of March 27, 2020 - From today, Russia has completely closed the border.
- Order of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 762-r of March 27, 2020 - The Council of Ministers determined the list of essential goods.
- Decision of the Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation No. 13-P of March 26, 2020 - The Constitutional Court indicated that the employee who violated the oath should not be dismissed without observing the terms of disciplinary action.