| ||Garant. Daily monitoring of the Federal legislation at 22.11.2012 |
- Decision of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 1198 of November 20, 2012 on the Federal State Information System Permitting a Pre-Trial (Out-of-Court) Appealing against Decisions and Actions (Failure to Act) Occurring in the Cases of Provided State and Municipal Services
Creates the above system.
- Decision of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 1197 of November 19, 2012 on Certain Issues of Issuance of the Universal Electronic Card
Permits the use of imported chips until January 1, 2014.
- Decision of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 1193 of November 19, 2012 on the Endorsement of the List of Violations of the Legislation in the Area of Environmental Protection Creating Hazards to the Environment for the Purposes of State Ecological Supervision
Specifies the above violations.
- Decision of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 1178 of November 19, 2012 on the Amendment to the List of Narcotic Drugs, Psychotropic Substances and Their Precursors Controlled in the Russian Federation
Specifies the derivates of narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances.
- Decision of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 1170 of November 15, 2012 on the Endorsement of the Regulation on the Federal State Supervision in the Area of Industrial Safety
Specifies the above procedures.
- Order of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 2127-r of November 19, 2012
Specifies the quotas for permissions for temporary stay in the Russian Federation for foreigners and stateless persons.
- Order of the Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation No. 707 of October 31, 2012 on the Deflator Coefficient for the Year 2013
The K1 figure for the uniform imputed-income tax will make 1.569 in the next year.
- Direction of the Bank of Russia No. 2906-U of November 1, 2012 on the Amendments to Appendix 8 to the Regulation of the Bank of Russia No. 321-P of August 29, 2008 on the Procedure for Credit Organisations to Submit to the Authorised Body Information Specified in the Federal Law on the Countermeasures against Legalisation (Laundering) of Incomes Obtained in a Criminal Way and Financing of Terrorism
Extends the list of operations reported by credit organisations
- Information Letter of the Federal Tax Service of November 20, 2012 on the Information Necessary for Calculation of the Tax on Extraction of Mineral Resources for Oil for October 2012
Reduces the rate of the above tax for oil.