| ||Garant. Daily monitoring of the Federal legislation at 9.10.2012 |
- Resolution of the Board of the Eurasian Economic Commission No. 174 of October 2, 2012 on the Adjustment of the Rate of Import Customs Duty of the Joint Customs Tariff of the Customs Union for Individual Types of Bulldozers
Increases the above rate from 0% to 10%.
- Order of the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation No. 113n of August 17, 2012 on the Amendments to Order of the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation No. 66n of July 2, 2010
The amendments analyse the use of aggregated figures in accounting reports.
- Direction of the Bank of Russia No. 2863-U of August 13, 2012 on the Particulars of Drawing up of Payment Orders for Individual Operations
Examinees the cases when information is not disclosed to clients
- Order of the Federal Customs Service No. 1811 of September 10, 2012 on the Endorsement of the Form of Application for the Issuance of Excise Duty Stamps
Endorses a new such form.
- Letter of the Social Insurance Fund of the Russian Federation No. 15-03-11/07-12612 of October 2, 2012 on the Recommended Additional Table 10 to Form 4-FSS Endorsed by Order of the Ministry of Public Health and Social Development of the Russian Federation No. 216n of March 12, 2012
Employers are recommended to include in the report information on certification of working places.