| ||Garant. Daily monitoring of the Federal legislation at 21.06.2012 |
- Order of the Federal Antimonopoly Service No. 356 of May 30, 2012 on Endorsing the Form of the Register of Persons Held Accountable under Administrative Law for Breach of the Antimonopoly Legislation of the Russian Federation
The order provides details to be entered in the form of the register of persons held accountable for breach of the antimonopoly legislation kept by the Federal Antimonopoly Service. The persons concerned are officials of governmental and local self-government bodies held accountable for imposition of restrictions on competition as well as employees of business associations sanctioned for abuse of dominant position on a commodity market. For the latter criminal liability is possible if abuse is repeated more than twice in three years.
- Order of the Federal Tax Service No. MMV-7-8/238@ of April 16, 2012 on Endorsing the Forms of a Document on Discovery of the Arrears of a Taxpayer (Payer of a Fee, Tax Agent, the Responsible Participant in a Consolidated Group of Taxpayers), a Claim for Payment of Tax, Fee, Penalty or Fine and Also the Documents Used by Tax Bodies in the Event of Distraint or Debt Recovery in Respect of Compulsory Payments Owing the Budget System of the Russian Federation
The order provides modified forms of the documents used by tax bodies when distraint or debt-recovery measures are taken in respect of compulsory payments owing the budget system of Russia. The new forms supersede the former ones.
- Decision of the Board of the Eurasian Economic Commission No. 82 of June 13, 2012 on the Form of a Certificate of State Registration of a Product Subject to Conformity Assessment in the Form of State Registration According to Provisions of Technical Regulations of the Customs Union
Uniform-design certificates will be issued in respect of the products subject to conformity assessment under provisions of the technical regulations of the Customs Union in the form of state registration. The design is endorsed by Decision of the Commission of the Customs Union No. 299 of May 28, 2010. This assessment concerns the conformity of some kinds of perfumes and cosmetic products as well as goods for children and teenagers.
- Decree of the President of the Russian Federation No. 878 of June 18, 2012 on the Council for Economic Modernisation and Innovative Development under the President of the Russian Federation
A Council for Economic Modernisation and Innovative Development is formed under the President of the Russian Federation. Regulations on the council and its charter are endorsed. The council is chaired by the President of the Russian Federation.
Within its cognisance the council ensures the cooperation of federal, regional and local governmental bodies as well as public associations, scientific and other organisations. Inter alia the council prepares proposals for designating main guidelines and mechanisms of modernisation and defines priority lines of state regulation and the forms and methods thereof. It forms inter-departmental commissions with representatives of federal, regional and local bodies as members.
As a rule, meetings of the Council are convened at least once in six months. Decisions are formalised as instructions of the President of the Russian Federation, and decrees and orders may be issued for the purpose of realising them. The council's decisions are sent to the Government, the Federation Council, State Duma and governmental bodies of the subjects of the Russian Federation. The presidium of the Council holds it meetings at least once a month, with its decisions being formalised as instructions of the Chairman of the Government of the Russian Federation.
The Commission for Modernisation and the Technological Development of the Economy of Russia has been abolished.
The Decree enters into force when signed.
- Decree of the President of the Russian Federation No. 876 of June 18, 2012 on the Presidential Directorate for Public Relations and Communications
It is decided to form a Presidential Directorate for Public Relations and Communications within the Administration of the President of the Russian Federation. Regulations on the newly formed directorate are approved.
The directorate is a self-sustained unit of the Administration. Its objectives are set as follows: analysing the positions of mass media, the public opinion concerning the implementation of state policies in the various fields and feeding information concerning it on real-time basis to the President of the Russian Federation, coordinating information support for international events in Russia and abroad (like the Sochi Winter Olympics). The directorate's functions encompass the coordination of operation of the press services of federal executive governmental bodies in terms of implementing presidential decisions of special importance, participation in event planning etc.
Effective when signed.
- Decision of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 597 of June 18, 2012 on Amending the List of Codes of the Foodstuffs in Accordance with the All-Russia Classification of Products Which Are Subject to Value Added Tax at the Rate of Ten Per Cent at Sale
The list of codes of the foodstuffs subject to VAT at sale at the rate of 10% has been modified. The adjustments affected dairy products (including cheeses), vegetable oils, baby mixes, infant food and diabetic foods.
Moreover, some products have been removed from the list of the goods subject to said rate at sale. Among them are fruit and vegetable diabetic preserves, cottage-cheese items and dairy beverages for baby feeding.
Effective as of the time of official publication.
Confectionery, semi-cooked foods, animal-feed fats and those used in bakery will not be taxed at 10% rate after one month since the publication of the decision (but not before the first day of the next tax period for VAT purposes).
- Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation No. 404 of May 15, 2012 on Endorsing the Forms of Certificates of Recognition of Foreign States' Documents on Academic Degrees and Academic Titles on the Territory of the Russian Federation and on the Technical Requirements Applicable Thereto
In the past applicants received relevant certificates as the result of recognition and establishment of the equivalency of their foreign states' documents concerning academic qualifications and ranks.
Starting from February 1, 2012 applicants receive certificates of recognition of foreign states' documents on academic degrees and titles on the territory of Russia. The forms thereof and the technical requirements applicable thereto are established.
The certificate confirms that a foreign state's document confers the same academic and/or professional rights on the holder thereof as those possessed by the holders of state-approved design documents concerning an academic degree (title).
Printed certificate forms are counterfeit-proof.
The Order on Endorsing the Forms of Certificates of Recognition and of Establishing the Equivalency of Foreign States' Documents on Academic Degrees and Titles on the Territory of the Russian Federation is deemed no longer effective.