| ||Garant. Daily monitoring of the Federal legislation at 18.06.2012 |
- Federal Law No. 72-FZ of June 14, 2012 on the Ratification of the Protocol on the Amendments to the Statute of the Court of the Eurasian Economic Community of July 5, 2010
The amendments permit applying to court to economic subjects of other than member-states of the Customs Union.
- Federal Law No. 71-FZ of June 14, 2012 on the Ratification of the Protocol to the Agreement between the Government of the Russian Federation and the European Space Agency on the Permanent Representation of the European Space Agency in the Russian Federation and Its Status of April 10, 1995
The goods, works and services sold in Russia for the European Space Agency are exempted from VAT.
- Federal Law No. 69-FZ of June 14, 2012 on the Ratification of the Agreement on Cooperation of the Member-States of the Collective Security Treaty Organisation in the Area of Development, Production, Operation, Repair, Modernisation, Prolongation of Operation and Utilisation of Products of Military Destination
Ratifies the above agreement.
- Decree of the President of the Russian Federation No. 808 of June 13, 2012 "Issues of the Federal Service for Financial Monitoring"
The federal service is handed over to the President of the Russian Federation.
- Direction of the Bank of Russia No. 2820-U of May 31, 2012 on the Amendments to the Regulation of the Bank of Russia No. 302-P of March 26, 2007 on the Rules of Accounting Work in Credit Organisations Located on the Territory of the Russian Federation
Introduces a separate group of accounts for clearing operations.
- Order of the Federal Service for Regulation of the Alcoholic Market No. 93 of April 24, 2012 on the Procedure for Publication and Putting in Force of Orders of the General Service for Regulation of the Alcoholic Market Recognised by the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation As Not Needing the State Registration
Reduces the number of official sources to publish the orders of the Federal Service for Regulation of the Alcoholic Market.
- Order of the Federal Service for Regulation of the Alcoholic Market No. 132 of May 30, 2012 on the Introduction and Fixing from July 1, 2012 of the Bottom Price for Purchase (Other Than Import), Supplies (Other Than Export) of Ethyl Alcohol
The bottom price makes Rbl 35 per litre from July 1.
- Information of the Bank of Russia of June 15, 2012
The rate of refinancing remains the same – 8% annual.