| ||Garant. Daily monitoring of the Federal legislation at 7.06.2012 |
- Federal Law No. 51-FZ of June 5, 2012 on the Amendments to Individual Legislative Acts of the Russian Federation Pursuant to Adoption of the Federal Law on the Regulation of Activities of Russian Citizens and Russian Legal Entities in the Antarctic
Introduces administrative responsibility for the failure to observe the requirements and rules of activities.
- Federal Law No. 49-FZ of June 5, 2012 on the Amendment to Article 333.33 of Part 2 of the Tax Code of the Russian Federation
Specifies the state duty for the registration of light and ultra light civil air vessels.
- Decision of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 546 of June 4, 2012 on the Endorsement of the Regulation on the Essence of Border Control in the Cases of Transfer of People, Transport Vehicles, Cargo, Goods and Animals through the State Border of the Russian Federation
Specifies the above issues.
- Direction of the Bank of Russia No. 2814-U of May 2, 2012 on the Amount of Transfer of Monetary Resources Obliging the Operator of Transfer of Monetary Resources to Send Application for Registration of Operator of Payment System to the Bank of Russia
Specifies the amount of transfer of monetary resources obliging the bank to register as operator of payment system.
- Information of the Federal Tax Service of June 1, 2012 on the Opening of Business through the Internet in All Subjects of the Russian Federation
From May 31, 2012, it is possible to open a business through the Internet in all regions of Russia.