|Garant. Daily monitoring of the Federal legislation at 4.05.2012|
- Decision of the Board of the Eurasia Economic Commission No. 34 of April 19, 2012 on the Amendments to Chapter II of the Uniform Sanitary, Epidemiological and Hygienic Requirements for the Goods Subject to Sanitary and Epidemiological Supervision (Control)
Refines the above requirements applied on the territory of the Customs Union.
- Federal Law No. 44-FZ of May 3, 2012 on the Amendments to the Code of Administrative Violations of the Russian Federation
Who else will process administrative cases on behalf of the regional bodies of supervision over protection of subsoil resources and water objects?
- Federal Law No. 43-FZ of May 3, 2012 on the Ratification of the Agreement between the Government of the Russian Federation and the Government of the Republic of Singapore on the Promotion and Mutual Protection of Capital Investments
Ratifies the above agreement.
- Federal Law No. 42-FZ of May 3, 2012 on the Ratification of the Protocol between the Government of the Russian Federation and the Government of the Republic of Belarus on the Termination of International Treaties on the Issues of Indirect Taxes
Ratifies the above protocol.
- Order of the Federal Tax Service No. MMV-7-6/111@ of February 27, 2012 on the Endorsement of the Procedure to Provide to Users Information from the Joint State Register of Taxpayers
Specifies the above procedure.
- Order of the Ministry of Public Health and Social Development of the Russian Federation No. 320n of April 9, 2012 on the Amendments to the Procedure for Publishing Industry Sector Agreements Concluded at the Federal Level and the Proposal for Accession to the Agreement Endorsed by the Order of the Ministry of Public Health and Social Development of Russia No. 260 of April 12, 2007
Changes the list of sources to publish federal industry sector agreements.