|Garant. Daily monitoring of the Federal legislation at 28.04.2012|
- Decision of the Higher Arbitration Court of the Russian Federation No. VAS-308/12 of April 11, 2012
The amount of state duty for the decision in the case challenging a patent must be the same for residents and non-residents.
- Decision of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 378 of April 23, 2012 on the Endorsement of the Rules of Forming and Keeping of the Register of Persons Called to Account for Administrative Responsibility for the Violation of the Antimonopoly Legislation of the Russian Federation
Specifies the above procedure.
- Decision of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 369 of April 23, 2012 on the Signs of a Failure to Use the Land Plots Taking into Account the Particulars of Agricultural Production or Other Activities Pertaining to Agricultural Production in the Subjects of the Russian Federation
Specifies the list of such signs.
- Order of the Federal Tax Service No. MMV-7-13/182@ of March 26, 2012 on the Endorsement of the Forms of Documents Used by the Federal Tax Service of Russia When Implementing Their Powers in Relations Regulated by the Legislation on Taxes and Fees, the Grounds and Procedure for Prolongation of the Deadline of Processing of Application for a Pricing Agreement Concluded for Taxation Purposes and the Documents Attached to It
Specifies the form of the pricing agreement.
- Order of the Ministry of Communication and Mass Communication Infrastructure No. 357 of December 27, 2011 on the Endorsement of the Administrative Regulation for the Federal Service for Supervision over Communication, Information Technologies and Mass Communication Infrastructure on the Provided State Service of Licensing of Activities in the Area of Communication Services
A new procedure for licensing communication services.
- Direction of the Bank of Russia No. 2803-U of April 6, 2012 on the Amendments to the Direction of the Bank of Russia No. 2005-U of April 30, 2008 on the Assessment of Economical Standing of Banks
Refines the above procedure.