|Garant. Daily monitoring of the Federal legislation at 19.04.2012|
- Decision of the Plenum of the Higher Arbitration Court of the Russian Federation No. 15 of March 23, 2012 on Certain Issues of Participation of a Prosecutor in the Arbitration Process
An arbitration dispute involving a prosecutor can also be terminated by a settlement agreement.
- Decision of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 317 of April 16, 2012 on the Licensing of Activities in the Area of Use of Infecting Agents for Humans and Animals (Except for the Case When the Mentioned Activities Are Carried out for Medical Purposes) and GMO of III and IV Degree Hazards Carried out in Closed Systems
Specifies the above procedures.
- Decision of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 294 of April 16, 2012 on the Amendments to Item 3 of the Regulation on the Procedure of Import to the Russian Federation and Export from the Russian Federation of Potent and Poisonous Substances Other Than Precursors of Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances
Simplifies the procedure for obtaining a permission for transborder transportation of potent substances.
- Decision of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 272 of March 31, 2012 on the Endorsement of the Regulation on the Organisation and Carrying out of a Non-State Expert Evaluation of Design Documentation and/or Results of Engineering Surveys
Specifies the above procedure.
- Letter of the Federal Tax Service No. YeD-4-3/6289@ of April 13, 2012 on the Procedure for Application of Provisions of Item 5 of Article 174.1 of the Tax Code of the Russian Federation
Particulars of filling of the declaration for the value added tax in the cases of operations carried out under the contract of investment partnership.
- Regulation of the Bank of Russia No. 375-P of March 2, 2012 on the Requirements to the Rules of Internal Control in a Credit Organisation for the Purpose of Combating Legalisation (Laundering) of Incomes Obtained in a Criminal Way and Financing of Terrorism
Specifies the above requirements.
- Direction of the Bank of Russia No. 2788-U of February 28, 2012 on the Amendments to Item 6.1.1 of the Direction of the Bank of Russia No. 1379-U of January 16, 2004 on the Assessment of Financial Stability of a Bank to Recognise It Sufficient for Participation in the Deposit Insurance System
Refines the procedure for disclosing information on the persons affecting significantly decisions of the management of the bank participating in the deposit insurance system.