| ||Garant. Daily monitoring of the Federal legislation at 16.01.2012 |
- Decision of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 1239 of December 30, 2011 on the Endorsement of the Rules of Replacement of Products of Processing with Equivalent Foreign Goods in the Cases of Processing of Goods Outside the Single Customs Territory of the Customs Union, If the Processing Operations Include Paid-For Repair Works, As Well As in the Cases of Moving of Goods of the Customs Union within the EurAsEC by the Pipeline Transport
Specifies the procedure for obtaining a permission of the tax body.
- Decision of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 1214 of December 30, 2011 on the Amendments to the Rates of Payment for the Unit of Volume of Forest Resources and the Rates of Payment for the Unit of Area of the Forest Site Available in the Federal Property
Adjusts the above figures.
- Decision of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 1205 of December 30, 2011 on the Expert Evaluation for the Purpose of Confirmation of the Fact of Insured Case and Determination of the Amount of Damage Incurred on the Insurant under the Contract of Agricultural Insurance
Examines the cases of state support of agricultural insurance.
- Decision of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 1137 of December 26, 2011 on the Forms and Rules of Filling (Keeping) of Documents Used in the Calculation of the Value Added Tax
Endorses new forms of invoices.
- Order of the Federal Service for Financial Markets No. 11-65/pz-n of December 6, 2011 on the Provided Information on Securities and Derivative Financial Instruments
Specifies the persons authorised to provide the above information.
- Order of the Ministry of Public Health and Social Development of the Russian Federation No. 1355n of November 15, 2011 on the Endorsement of the Procedure for a Non-State Pension Fund Engaged in Obligatory Pension Insurance to Notify the Pension Fund of the Russian Federation and the Federal Service for Financial Markets of the Newly Concluded Contracts for Obligatory Pension Insurance
Introduces new such rules.
- Order of the Federal Tax Service No. MMV-7-6/790@ of November 21, 2011 on the Amendments to the Orders of the Federal Tax Service No. MM-7-6/475® of September 28, 2009 and No. MMV-7-6/362@ of June 9, 2011
Specifies the procedure for legal entities and individual entrepreneurs to report to tax bodies information on the emerged right of use of corporate electronic means of payment.