| ||Garant. Daily monitoring of the Federal legislation at 19.12.2011 |
- Resolution of the Commission of the Customs Union No. 881 of December 9, 2011 on the Adoption of the Technical Regulation of the Customs Union "Labelling of Foodstuffs"
Introduces requirements to the labelling of foodstuffs to be entered into force from July 1, 2013.
- Resolution of the Commission of the Customs Union No. 880 of December 9, 2011 on the Adoption of the Technical Regulation of the Customs Union on the Safety of Foodstuffs
Introduces the lists of standards providing for a voluntary observance of the requirements of the technical regulation to be entered into force from July 1, 2013.
- Order of the Federal Tax Service No. MMV-7-11/895 of November 24, 2011 on the Endorsement of the Form and Formant for Submission in the Electronic Form of the Tax Declaration and the Tax Estimate for the Advance Payment of the Property Tax from Organisations and Their Filling Procedures
Specifies the above information.
- Order of the Federal Service for Financial Markets No. 11-46/pz-n of October 4, 2011 on the Endorsement of the Regulation on the Information Disclosed by Issuers of Emission Securities
Introduces a new such regulation.
- Order of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 2231-r of December 13, 2011 on the Signing of the Protocol of Accession of the Russian Federation to the World Trade Organisation
Russia joins WTO.