|Garant. Daily monitoring of the Federal legislation at 29.09.2011|
- Order of the Federal Tax Service No. MMV-7-2/457@ of July 21, 2011 on the Amendments to the Requirements to the Drawing up of the Act of Tax Check Endorsed by the Order of the Federal Tax Service No. SAE-3-06/892@ of December 25, 2006
The requirements to the act of tax check are being brought in compliance with the Tax Code of the Russian Federation.
- Order of the Ministry of Natural Resources and Ecology of Russia No. 658 of August 1, 2011 on the Endorsement of Charges for Calculation of Damage Incurred on the Objects of Flora Included in the Red Book of the Russian Federation and Their Habitat Because of Violation of the Legislation in the Area of Protection of the Environment and Use of Natural Resources
Introduces new rates for calculation of damage.
- Order of the Ministry of Public Health and Social Development of the Russian Federation No. 808n of July 25, 2011 on the Procedure for Medical and Pharmacy Workers to Obtain Qualification Categories
Introduces a new such procedure.
- Direction of the Central Bank of Russia No. 2693-U of September 14, 2011 on the Procedure for Operators of Transfer of Monetary Resources Being Credit Organisations to Control Activities of Bank Pay Agents
Specifies the above procedure.
- Direction of the Central Bank of Russia No. 2694-U of September 14, 2011 on the Procedure for the Operator of Electronic Monetary Resources to Notify the Bank of Russia of the Beginning of Activities of Transfer of Electronic Monetary Resources
Specifies the above procedure.
- Direction of the Central Bank of Russia No. 2702-U of September 15, 2011 on the Amendments to the Direction of the Bank of Russia No. 1807-U of March 27, 2007 on the Procedure for the Bank of Russia to Adopt a Decision on the State Registration of Amendments Introduced to the Bank Constituent Documents and Issuance of License for Bank Operations Pursuant to the Bank's Request to Change Its Status to Obtains the Status of a Non-Bank Credit Organisation
Specifies the procedure of obtaining of a new license.
- Instruction of the Central Bank of Russia No. 137-I of September 15, 2011 on the Obligatory Normatives for Non-Bank Credit Organisations Permitted to Transfer Monetary Resources without the Opening of Bank Accounts and Carry out Other Related Bank Operations and on the Particulars of Enforcement of Their Observance for the Bank of Russia
Introduces obligatory normatives for non-bank credit organisations.
- Direction of the Central Bank of Russia No. 2699-U of September 15, 2011 on the Replacement of the License for Bank Operations of the Credit Organisation by the Bank of Russia in View of the Changing of the Names of Individual Banks Operations in Compliance with the Federal Law No. 162-FZ of June 27, 2011 on the Amendments to Individual Legislative Acts of the Russian Federation Pursuant to the Adoption of the Federal Law on the National Payment System
Credit organisations must have their licenses replaced.
- Letter of the Federal Tax Service No. YeD-4-3/15927@ of September 28, 2011 on the Application of the Adjustment Invoice
Permits the use of adjustment invoices in the cases of change of the cost of released goods (carried out works, rendered services, transferred property rights).