|Garant. Daily monitoring of the Federal legislation at 7.07.2011|
- Decree of the President of the Russian Federation No. 880 of July 1, 2011 on the Abrogation of Coordinated Types of Control at the State Border of the Russian Federation with the Republic of Belarus an the Republic of Kazakhstan
From July 1, the customs, transport, sanitary, veterinary control is moved from the Russia-Belarus and Russia-Kazakhstan borders to the outer border of the Customs Union.
- Order of the Federal Tax Service No. MMV-7-3/369@ of June 14, 2011 on the Endorsement of the Form and Format of the Tax Declaration for Excise Duty Taxes for Excisable Goods Other Than Tobacco Items, Its Filling Procedure (Not Entered into Force)
Endorses the above tax declaration.
- Order of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Russian Federation No. 129 of May 18, 2011 on the Endorsement of the Form of the Registration Certificate for a Medicine of Veterinary Application
Endorses the above from.
- Order of the Ministry of the Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation No. 816 of June 21, 2011 on the Procedure for Inclusion of Industrial Products in the Products with a High Degree of Processing
A new procedure of inclusion of exported goods in the products with a high degree of processing to compensate credit interest.
- Letter of the Federal Service of Enforcement in the Area of Protection of Consumer Rights and Human Well-Being No. 01/8398-1-32 of July 6, 2011 on the Prohibition of the Import and Circulation of Vegetables and Seeds Produced in Egypt
Suspends the import and circulation of some vegetables and seeds from Egypt because of infection.