||Garant. Daily monitoring of the Federal legislation at 18.03.2011
- Decision of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 171 of March 16, 2011 on the Amounts of Single Payment and Annual Payment for the Use in the Russian Federation of Radio Frequency Bands and Collection of Such Payment
Specifies the above procedures for the parties using radio frequency bands on the basis of obtained permissions.
- Decision of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 169 of March 16, 2011 on the Endorsement of the Rates of Export Customs Duties for Semi-Finished Leather Products Exported outside the Member-States of the Customs Union
Adjusts the decision of the Government of the Russian Federation on the rates of customs duties exported from Russia outside the Customs Union.
- Decision of the Commission of the Customs Union No. 581 of January 28, 2011 on the Introduction on the Permanent Basis of the Rates of Import Customs Duties of the Joint Customs Tariff of the Customs Union for Individual Types of Tropical Oils
Introduces permanent import customs duties for palm oil.
- Decision of the Plenum of the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation No. 2 of March 10, 2011 on the Application by Courts of the Legislation on the Obligatory Social Insurance against Industrial Accidents and Occupational Diseases
The Supreme Court of the Russian Federation expressed its position on individual issues of reimbursement of damage on life and health incurred as a result of industrial accidents and occupational diseases.
- Order of the Ministry of Regional Development of the Russian Federation No. 34 of February 7, 2011 on the Endorsement of the Amounts of Average Cost of Repair of 1 Square Meter of Total Area of Private Dwelling Homes Owned by Members of Families of Servicemen Having Lost the Breadwinner for the Subjects of the Russian Federation for 2011
Members of families of servicemen having lost the breadwinner may repair their private homes once in 10 years at the expense of the federal budget.
- Order of the Federal Customs Service No. 150 of January 27, 2011 on the Endorsement of the Form of the Application of the Payment of the Excise Duty for the Labelled Goods of the Customs Union Imported to the Territory of the Russian Federation from the Territory of a Member-State of the Customs Union
To transfer excise duty taxes, the taxpayer must submit an appropriate application.
- Order of the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation No. 193n of December 29, 2010 on the Endorsement of the List of Documents That Must Be Preserved by Insurers and the Storage Requirements for Such Documents
Insurers must preserve the documents generated in the course of their activities.